If the download does not begin shortly,
MacPAR deLuxe 4.2.6
MacPAR deLuxe is a utility program that runs on the Apple Macintosh. It
is useful to you if you download (or upload) binary files from internet
newsgroups (a.k.a. "Usenet").
Often, binary content comes in the form of sets of many files that
together form a "rar" archive. MacPAR deLuxe assist you in combining
these files after the download finishes.
- It verifies that the file set is complete, and all files are undamaged.
MacPAR deLuxe can recover missing information by processing so called
"par" and "par2" files.
- After the verification step, MacPAR deLuxe unpacks the data. If
possible with its built-in unrar engine, or otherwise by launching the
- License: Freeware
- Author/Publisher: Gerard Putter
- Modification Date: July 29, 2011
- Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher