If the download does not begin shortly,
Pure Vinyl 2.3
Digital LP Playback, Conversion, Editing and Archival Software for Apple Macintosh Computers
- High - Quality Playback Pure Vinyl applies an extremely accurate
inverse - RIAA vinyl correction curve in real-time during playback. Your
music is reproduced as accurately as possible, by eliminating the
distortion and frequency response errors of analog based vinyl EQ
- Recording Pure Vinyl was designed specifically for creating
high-resolution, archival quality transcriptions of your precious vinyl,
at sample rates up to 192 kHz (or higher). Pure Vinyl automatically can
downsample and mirror to CD or DVD-A formats during recording, for
digital jukebox use.
- "Revolutionary" Editing / Exporting Pure Vinyl uses the "scratch"
style, grab-and-spin metaphor employed by professional DJs, with "needle
drop" track cueing. It's an intuitive, fun way to assign track markers -
a potentially tedious task with linear-style waveform editors. After
editing, individual tracks automatically can be extracted and exported
from the original file.
Peak Detection / Normalization / Pop and Click Removal Pure Vinyl
incorporates features to streamline this tedious (but ultimately
rewarding) task. The built-in peak finder and waveform inspector is
useful for setting proper normalization levels.
- License: Shareware, $229
- Author/Publisher: Channel D Corporation
- Modification Date: August 28, 2008
- Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 or higher