deb files: To expand on your desktop do this:
1. Open Terminal and cd to the directory of the deb file
ar vx filename.deb
To install on your iPhone if you choose not to use Cydia do this:
1. SFTP or SCP your deb file into /tmp
2. SSH into your iPhone with Terminal and type:
dpkg -i /tmp/filename.deb
Password protect your applications with Lockdown.
Modification Date: February 18, 2009gg
Requirements: iPhone OS 2.x
File Size: 163 Kb
Or download with Cydia on your iPhone
Repository (BigBoss): http://apt.bigboss.us.com/repofiles/cydia/
Home Page1Password 1.4
1Password securely stores your important information and logs you into websites automatically with
a single tap. Your data is protected using the same state of the art encryption algorithm used as
a national standard in the United States.
- Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and Auto-Lock keep your data protected even if your iPhone is
lost or stolen.
- Two-layer defensewith Unlock Code and Master Password to combing security and convenienc
- Secure two-way sync with 1Password for Mac (sold seperately)
PasswordWallet is a convenient, easy to use, secure place to store all
your usernames, passwords, PINs, or combinations. It just doesn't get
any easier than this!
- PasswordWallet has a tight user interface that allows you to use your passwords as quickly and as painlessly as possible.
- Our unique Auto-typing technology is more secure than copying your password to the clipboard.
- Use Auto-typing to enter multiple usernames and passwords across multiple web pages.
- For security, PasswordWallet uses the BlowFish encryption algorithm with 448-bit keys to protect your data. For safety, PasswordWallet can copy your password to the clipboard and clear it automatically after you paste.
- Keep your master password in the Mac OS X keychain.
License: Shareware, Mac $20, iPhone $2
Author/Publisher: Selznick Scientific Software
Modification Date: April 11, 2009
Requirements:Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
File Size: 5.0 MB - PasswordWallet 4.4.6 for Mac - April 9, 2009
App Store Download
File Size: 586 Kb - PasswordWallet 4.4.6 for iPhone - April 11, 2009
Home PageSimple Vault 1.2
Need more protection than the standard passcode lock?
The Vault adds a second layer of protection that allows you to store your private information in
a safe place.
Unlike other security Apps that send your private data over the internet, the Vault keeps your data
safely stored on your iPhone, so that no one but you has access to your information.
SplashID safely and securely stores all of your sensitive personal
information in a secure, encrypted database that is quickly accessible
on your handheld and desktop computer. SplashID organizes and protects
all of your user names, passwords, credit cards, PINs, and more in one
License: Shareware, Desktop $20/iPhone $10 (total of $30)