Video Editing and Viewing
|Converters||Editors||Final Cut||Players||Recorders||Tag Editors|
Sports & Racing
Calculators & Math
Hobbies & Crafts
Charts & Graphs
3D & Animation
Classic OS Updates
Disk & File
After Effects CC 16.1.2
The industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.
Download File Size: 2.3 MB Installer
Avid Media Composer 2018.12.3
Accelerate storytelling with the tools embraced by top movie, television, and broadcast editors. And power through HD and high-res editing faster and easier than ever.
Download File Size: 2.63 GB
Compressor tightly integrates with Final Cut Pro to add custom output settings, distributed encoding, and extensive delivery features. With support for 360° video, HDR, HEVC, and MXF output, it’s the most powerful, flexible way to export your Final Cut Pro projects.
Download File Size: 401.4 MB
Create beautiful animation, one frame at a time. Step directly between live view and captured frames or switch to auto-toggle. Loop playback to get the sense of movement you’re aiming for. The playback and stepping functions are fully customizable for your needs.
Download File Size: 43.4 MB
A complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video.
Download File Size: 13.3 MB
Homebrew installation: $ brew install ffmpeg
ff Works 1.3.1
ffWorks makes it easy to convert media files with FFmpeg for both beginner and experienced users. iFFmpeg is a front end that does all the hard work for you. This way you can use FFmpeg without the knowledge of all the commands.
FFmpeg is a trademark of Fabrice Bellard, originator of the FFmpeg project. The free FFmpeg is a command line tool to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand. Important: ffWorks does NOT include a compiled FFmpeg binary! You have to compile or download yourself.
Download File Size: 20.3 MB
Final Cut Pro 10.4.6
Redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organization and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
Download File Size: 3 GB - Buy
Download File Size: 2.97 GB - Demo
HandBrake is a tool for converting video from nearly any format to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs.
Download File Size: 20.6 MB
With iMovie for macOS and iOS, you can enjoy your videos like never before. It’s easy to browse your clips and create Hollywood-style trailers and stunning 4K-resolution movies. You can even start editing on iPhone or iPad, then finish on your Mac. And when you’re ready to premiere your movie on all your devices, iMovie Theater rolls out the red carpet.
Download File Size: 2.2 GB
Download File Size: 714.6MB
libdvdcss is a simple library designed for accessing DVDs like a block device without having to bother about the decryption.
* Portability. Currently supported platforms are GNU/Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Haiku, Mac OS X, Solaris, QNX, OS/2, and Windows NT 4.0 SP4 (with IE 5.0) or later.
* Simplicity. A DVD player can be built around the libdvdcss API using no more than 4 or 5 library calls.
* Freedom. libdvdcss is released under the General Public License, ensuring it will stay free, and used only for free software products.
* Just better. Unlike most similar projects, libdvdcss does not require the region of your drive to be set.
Download File Size: 367 Kb
Homebrew installation: $ brew install libdvdcss
Macgo Blu-ray Player Pro 3.3.16
Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player Pro is the best entertainment choice for the original Blu-ray Menu, Blu-ray Disc, ISO files, and BDMV folder. The Pro version enhances 4K video viewing experience and original audio quality, and improves player performance with better hardware acceleration.
Download File Size: 42.7 MB
Mac DVDRipper Pro 8.0.2
Mac DVDRipper Pro The best way to get movies on your Mac! Mac DVDRipper Pro is the professional tool to transfer your movies on your Mac.
* Protect your DVDs from scratches
* Save your batteries by reading your movies from your hard disk
* Manage your collection with just a few clicks
* Time-shift your rental
* Backup your DVD collection, and much more!
Download File Size: 511.8 MB
MakeMKV is your one-click solution to convert video that you own into free and patents-unencumbered format that can be played everywhere. MakeMKV is a format converter, otherwise called "transcoder". It converts the video clips from proprietary (and usually encrypted) disc into a set of MKV files, preserving most information but not changing it in any way. The MKV format can store multiple video/audio tracks with all meta-information and preserve chapters. There are many players that can play MKV files nearly on all platforms, and there are tools to convert MKV files to many formats, including DVD and Blu-ray discs.
Additionally MakeMKV can instantly stream decrypted video without intermediate conversion to wide range of players, so you may watch Blu-ray and DVD discs with your favorite player on your favorite OS or on your favorite device.
* Reads DVD and Blu-ray discs
* Reads Blu-ray discs protected with latest versions of AACS and BD+
* Preserves all video and audio tracks, including HD audio
* Preserves chapters information
* Preserves all meta-information (track language, audio type)
* Fast conversion - converts as fast as your drive can read data.
* No additional software is required for conversion or decryption.
* Available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
* Functionality to open DVD discs is free and will always stay free.
* All features (including Blu-ray decryption and processing) are free during BETA.
MakeMKV BETA has several restrictions. Firstly, it is time-limited -- it will stop functioning after 60 days. You can always download the latest version from makemkv.com that will reset the expiration date.
Download File Size: 18.3 MB
MetaZ is an mp4 meta-data editor for OS X.
Download File Size: 4.4 MB
MKVToolNix is a set of tools to create, alter and inspect Matroska files under Linux, other Unices and Windows.
Download File Size: 30.4 MB
Homebrew installation: $ brew install mkvtoolnix
Simply special effects.
Motion is the powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D, 3D, and 360° titles, fluid transitions, and realistic effects in real time.
Download File Size: 2.3 GB
MPlayer OSX Extended rev16
MPlayer OSX Extended is the future of MPlayer OSX. Leveraging the power of the MPlayer and FFmpeg open source projects, MPlayer OSX Extended aims to deliver a powerful, functional and no frills video player for OSX.
Download File Size: 16.6 MB
Premiere Pro CC 13.1.2
With the industry-leading video editing software, you can edit virtually any type of media in its native format and create professional productions for film, TV and web.
Download File Size: 2.3 MB Installer
Pro Video Formats 2.1
Pro Video Formats includes support for the following professional video codecs:
* Apple Intermediate Codec
* Apple ProRes
* AVC-Intra 50 / 100 / 200 / 4:4:4 / LT
* DVCPRO HD
* XDCAM EX / HD / HD422
* MPEG IMX
* Uncompressed 4:2:2
Pro Video Formats also includes the following MXF support:
* Support for SMPTE ST 377-4 audio channel tagging in MXF files
* Improved stability for MXF file reading
* Support for XF-AVC 4:2:0, XAVC 4:2:0 high frame rate, and XF-AVC slow motion MXF files
Download File Size: 7 MB
QuickTime Player 10.5
Use QuickTime Player to play, record, edit, and share audio and video files on your Mac.
Shotcut is a free, open source, cross-platform video editor.
Download File Size: 92.5 MB
Subler is a macOS app created to mux and tag mp4 files. The main features includes:
* Creation of tx3g subtitles tracks, compatible with all Apple's devices (iPod, AppleTV, iPhone, QuickTime).
* Mux video, audio, chapters, subtitles and closed captions tracks from mov, mp4 and mkv.
* Raw formats: H.264 Elementary streams (.h264, .264), AAC (.aac), AC3 (.ac3), Scenarist (.scc), VobSub (.idx).
* metadata editing and TMDb, TVDB and iTunes Store support.
Download File Size: 13.4 MB
SwiftCapture is an easy-to-use but powerful video capture application for the Mac. Its intuitive interface allows you to effortlessly capture movies and still images from a wide variety of video input devices.
SwiftCapture supports any video input device that works on a Mac, including built-in FaceTime and iSight cameras, USB webcams and the popular Blackmagic range of devices for analog, HDMI and SDI input.
Download File Size: 5 MB
Video Transcoding 0.25.2
Tools to transcode, inspect and convert videos.
Download File Size: 49 Kb
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols.
Download File Size: 51.5 MB
Download File Size: 133.9 MB
All Downloads are Direct Links to that Provided by the Developer/Publisher