Sports & Racing
Calculators & Math
Charts & Graphs
3D & Animation
Classic OS Updates
Disk & File
Search Pure Mac
Meteorologist is a free weather program for OS X. It allows users total control over their weather viewing, including simultaneous interlaced weather reports from multiple weather servers, multiple weather locations, weather alerts and much more.
Download File Size: 6.8 MB
Seasonality Core 2.6.1
Seasonality Core turns your Mac into an advanced home weather station, showing you the latest forecast, observations, and maps for locations worldwide.
Our back-end collects and processes data from around the globe. From weather station observations to forecast model data and advanced imagery, we have all your data needs covered.
Download File Size: 6.2 MB
WeatherCat is weather station Software for Mac computers. WeatherCat is designed to work with the following hardware-based weather stations:
* Davis Vantage range, Vue, Envoy, Monitor and Wizard stations. WeatherCat also supports the WeatherLinkIP data-logger.
* La Crosse WS23xx range of stations.
* Oregon Scientific WMR 88.
* Oregon Scientific WMR 928/968.
* Oregon Scientific WMR 200.
* WeatherHawk stations equipped with an IP server module.
* Fine Offset WH1080/1081/1090/2080/2081/3080/3081 stations. These stations are often rebranded under a variety of names, for example Ambient Weather WS-1080 or Watson W-8681
* Instromet MetPlus stations
* Netatmo stations
* Columbia Weather Systems stations equipped with the weather micro server.
Download File Size: 25.3 MB
Download File Size: 5.4 MB
WeatherMan was created in 2001 as a way to gather information from the National Weather Service and display that information in a concise way in an application
I also needed a way to get weather information into my home automation system so I created an application that supported AppleScript so I could use that technology to get the weather information anywhere I wanted.
WeatherMan was born and I've been using it ever since.
Download File Size: 13 MB
WeatherSnoop 4 supports all of the following stations:
* Columbia Weather Systems MicroServer
* Davis Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue, Envoy
* Ambient Weather WS-1080, WS-1090, WS-2080, WS-2090
* Maplin N96GY/N96FY
* National Geographic 256NC
* Tycon TP1080WC
* Velleman WS1080
* Aercus WS3083
* Peet Brothers ULTIMETER Series
* RainWise CC-3000
* Texas Weather Instruments NWS/RWS & WRL/WLS
* WeatherHawk 600 Series & Signature Series
Download File Size: 20.9 MB
Get the realtime weather out of your console and in into your computer then into the world.
WeatherTracker started with a need to have more real-time weather data than the National Weather Service could provide me through WeatherMan.
My first weather station was the original Davis Vantage Pro since they released their communications specifications publicly so it was the easiest to program. My first version was created in October 2004 and it was in perpetual beta until January 2010 with updates sometimes coming fast and sometimes very slow. But I've rededicated myself to the project with the addition of the new Oregon Scientific WMR100 and soon WMR200 stations. I welcome all suggestions on what features need to be added to the program.
Download File Size: 23.3 MB